The AQ-M255 motor protection IED offers a modular protection and control solution for larger and more important motors that require a large I/O capacity. You can add up to eleven (11) I/O or communication cards into the device for extensive monitoring and control applications. You can also connect up to sixteen (16) RTD signals for thermal alarming and tripping. AQ-M255 communicates using various protocols, including the IEC 61850 substation communication standard.
- Powerful motor management with a large I/O capacity
- Five (5) thermal models (time constant accurate)
- Soft start protection beginning from 6 Hz
- Star-delta started motor supervision
- Two-speed motor protection
- Optional power and energy class 0.2S
- Asynchronous and synchronous motors