The AQ-M215 motor protection IED offers a modular protection and control solution for larger and more important motors that require both current-based and voltage-based protection functions along with complete measurements. You can add up to three (3) I/O or communication cards into the device for more comprehensive monitoring and control applications. You can also connect up to sixteen (16) RTD signals for thermal alarming and tripping. AQ-M215 communicates using various protocols, including the IEC 61850 substation communication standard.
- Powerful motor management
- Five (5) thermal models (time constant accurate)
- Soft start protection beginning from 6 Hz
- Star-delta started motor supervision
- Two-speed motor protection
- Optional power and energy measurement of class 0.2S