AQ-T257 is a transformer protection IED with a differential protection function and an integrated automatic voltage regulator function. The relay also provides complete current-based and voltage-based protection functions as well as full measurements. You can add up to nine (9) I/O or communication cards into the device for extensive monitoring and control applications. AQ-T257 communicates using various protocols, including the IEC 61850 substation communication standard.
- A large I/O capacity
- Automatic/manual voltage regulating (AVR)
- Complete transformer protection
- 2nd and 5th harmonic blocking
- Automatic verification of a connection group and nominal value settings
- Overloading and through fault statistics for preventive maintenance
- Power and energy measurement class of 0.2S